For each academic year, annual Time-Table of different diploma, Graduation, Post Graduation, M.A.Ph.D., M.Phil., and Ph.D., programs are prepared by Adhyayananga and are specified in the month of June as per norms. The process of admission notification will be given in the month of June, Entrance Examination in the month of July, oral interviews and entrance in the month of August, and registration procedures will be followed.
As per semester and Annual Examination System, Classes, examination, evaluation and result process will be conducted by the Adhyayananga.
Learning Methods :-
- Experiential learning – In the initial phase of research students are given small projects involving data collection from primary and secondary sources, data processing and data analysis. Students go to field collect data, process data and analyze data and prepare study reports. Besides, students are allowed to participate in the department projects. In the course of operationalizing the department projects students learn the basics of field work. Students are also encouraged to participate in seminar and workshops organized outside the campus. In Music and Visual Arts Departments students practice music and painting daily. Music students give music programs both inside and outside the campus. Visual arts students organize art exhibition both inside and outside the campus.
- Student Centered Methods – Course work has three papers. Of them two are common to all students and one paper is student specific. This paper has issues such as topic selection, consultation of existing body of knowledge, preparation of synopsis and preparing research design and other related issues. Students are free to choose topics of their choice for research.
- Participative learning – A numbers departments such as Dept. of Development studies, Dept. of Tribal Studies, Dept. of Women’s Studies, Dept. of History, Dept. of Ancient History & Archaeology, Dept. of Manuscriptology and other departments do extension activities. These extension activities have the purpose of creating awareness among the stakeholders. The usual method adopted to involve the stakeholders is to create groups of five to ten members and give a topic for discussion and at the end of the discussion the group needs to present their group conclusions on the issues discussed. Students are involved in the whole process of group discussion. All the departments organize workshops and seminars. In these workshops and seminars students participate and also active take part in the debates.
UG, PG, Admission
U.G. Programmes (B. Music and Diploma Course)
- Entrance Application Form
- Admission Application Form
- Rules and Regulations
- Fees Structure
- Last Date
PG. Programmes (M.A. Ph.D., M.V.A. M.Music)