Kannada University is a unique institution. It doesn’t have a regional jurisdiction unlike other universities, which cater to the educational needs of a particular region. Even its research programs break the disciplinary boundaries to create new ground in knowledge production.
The primary objective of the University is to conduct multidisciplinary and interdisciplinary research on various aspects of Karnataka and Kannada. The University also encourages comparative studies with other regions and languages. The production and dissemination of knowledge is the mission that the University has undertaken since its inception.
- Kuvempu Kannada adhyayana Kendra Kupapali : Covid -19 – A Special Lecture Program Kuvempu Kannada adhyayana Kendra Kupapali : Covid -19 cause, effect and relief - A Special Lecture Program
- Kuvempu Kannada adhyayana Kendra Kupapali : Covid -19 – A Special Lecture Program
- Department of Kannada Language Studies : Special Lecture Program
- 29th Festival Of Letters Convocation | Kannada University Hampi
- 28th Festival of Letters & Convocation, Kannada University, Hampi
- Open Days at the Smart University
Kuvempu Kannada Software.
D.Lit Scholars List
Phd., Scholars List